Complicated Urinary Tract Infections - Topic Overview
Several factors determine whether you have a complicated
urinary tract infection. These include:
- A high temperature [greater than
- Ongoing nausea, vomiting, and
- Being younger than 18 or older than
impaired immune system.
- Symptoms that last longer than 7
days, or a recent UTI.
- Urinary tract blockage or
- An enlarged
- An improperly formed urinary
- Your condition getting worse in spite of doctor-directed
- Having a
catheter in place.
WebMD Medical Reference from Healthwise
May 16, 2011
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor.
Healthwise disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this
© 1995-2013 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.
Complicated Urinary Tract Infections Topics